As a lily in my Father's vast pond, I will reflect on HIS beautiful and solid Word that keeps me afloat!!

Precious gift of God's Word,
be encouraged by IT daily ~ breathe it, soak it in, and most of all LIVE IT!
The true test of Character is what you do and say when NO ONE is watching you!
(Because in truth ... the most important person always is!)



Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Reflection Verse and Birthday Wish!

Pin It

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY ABIGAIL!

~Psalms 139:14-18 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.~


Reflect on this ....

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Sorry I've not been around much sweetie. Still having internet troubles n it takes forever to load pages. I wanted to make sure I came by to wish ABBY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
My internet is gonna be looked at by an engineer this time. Now that the signal strength is up, the speed is down. They said it's the gateway waaaaaay up in space that's broken. So should be taken care of by Fri. or Sat. I've really missed you lately. I did a new blog on Blogger here, if you have time, have a look. There's a link there I would love to share with you. Tim House. A wonderfully gifted photographer and poet. I had the pleasure of spending a bit of time with him after he fixed my internet last Sat. In the mean time, know how very very much I love all of you, and that you are always in my heart, thoughts and prayers. Take care sweet one. Hugs~Mum