As a lily in my Father's vast pond, I will reflect on HIS beautiful and solid Word that keeps me afloat!!

Precious gift of God's Word,
be encouraged by IT daily ~ breathe it, soak it in, and most of all LIVE IT!
The true test of Character is what you do and say when NO ONE is watching you!
(Because in truth ... the most important person always is!)



Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday's Reflection Verse ...

Pin It

~ I would like to dedicate today's verse to my wonderful husband of 16 yrs. Wonderful father, loving husband, and dedicated follower of our Lord Jesus Christ!  Happy Birthday my Love!! ~

Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ, our King! May the Lord use this time meditating on His perfect Word in some small way to bless and encourage you today! ~

Isaiah 63:7

I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the Lord, and the praises of the Lord, according to all that the Lord hath bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the house of Israel, which he hath bestowed on them according to his mercies, and according to the multitude of his lovingkindnesses.



Reflect on this Scripture!

I'm asking the Lord for wisdom in understanding and applying what we have read today to my daily life ... will you do the same? I pray you will.

No comments: