As a lily in my Father's vast pond, I will reflect on HIS beautiful and solid Word that keeps me afloat!!

Precious gift of God's Word,
be encouraged by IT daily ~ breathe it, soak it in, and most of all LIVE IT!
The true test of Character is what you do and say when NO ONE is watching you!
(Because in truth ... the most important person always is!)



Sunday, October 14, 2007

Our Fantastic Sunday 10/14/2007 (family post)

Pin It


And praising HIM I am!!!

What a fantastic day!!! My MIL stayed with us over the weekend and was able to fix our classroom curtains!! (BIG BLESSING!!!).

We got up for church like any other Sunday. Our church has a AM Sunday service and a PM Service ... BUT our's are done all consecutively.

Meaning ... we have Sunday School (for the whole family) at 9:30am and at 11: am first service then at 12:30pm we all break for lunch and have lunch in another building adjacent to the temple, then at 1:30 we start our second service (evening service). and are out by 2:30- 3pm.

Well now that, that has been established, LOL. We noramally have a schedule between Sam and I.

Sam will stay with Josh during the first service on the "toddler" side where he can hear what the Pastor is saying but not in the actual temple. And during the second service it's my turn.

Well today, PRAISE GOD!, Sam stayed to see how long Josh could handle it and boy let me tell you I was praying THE WHOLE TIME!!!
God is good and answered my prayers and our lil man stayed for the whole first service without incident (or at least not more than any of the other children, lol)!

Come lunch time everyone was talking about it, "we can't believe he made it through the whole service" they kept coming up and telling me!!!! I said " I prayed and the Lord is good and answered my prayers" ... it really was a good message today, it always is but it's was especially good today on the end times, and how everyone thinks there will be a "rapture" as in the Left Behind Series --- not so! (thats a whole other blog, LOL)

I was just singing God's praises and was just THRILLED!!! Sam was so happy that the whole family was actually together for once in almost 2 yrs!!! Well, let me tell you ... our awesome God was not finished!!!!

I remember praying ... "Lord, I praise Your Holy Name and thank you so much that Josh made it through the first service, I pray he can make it through the next service too if it be Your will!!!"

Well, there is a reason that our Lord Jesus said - Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Josh stay for the second service too and we are still in shock!!!!

It was a great day indeed, wonderful lunch with family (during our church lunch hour), yummy food that my niece Becky made.

I took some "arroz con pollo"
(yellow rice and chicken with veggies),

Becky made some yummy enchiladas -
Lasagna style, and then some yummy chocolate chip cheese cake squares for "postre" dessert (yes after lunch, we Spanish ppl eat desserts after every meal, LOL!!!) Josh of course did not eat any of this!!!

He had slices of fried ham (10), potato chips and chocolate chewy bars (very nutritious) and his vitamin water!!! Afterwards, we all let our children run around outside for a few minutes so they can burn some energy before having to sit for another hour or so.

Well everything was great, he ran around for about 10 mins and was great for the second service.

HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH, HALLELUJAH!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!

Thank you Jesus for a wonderful day Father!!!!!!!!

Faithfully in Christ,
AutiMama©2007

No comments: