As a lily in my Father's vast pond, I will reflect on HIS beautiful and solid Word that keeps me afloat!!

Precious gift of God's Word,
be encouraged by IT daily ~ breathe it, soak it in, and most of all LIVE IT!
The true test of Character is what you do and say when NO ONE is watching you!
(Because in truth ... the most important person always is!)



Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pin It



"For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain"? If we thus read God's Word as a test of our spiritual condition, we shall have good reason to stop many a time and say, "Lord, I feel I have never yet been here, O bring me here! give me true penitence, such as this I read of. Give me real faith; give me warmer zeal; inflame me with more fervent love; grant me the grace of meekness; make me more like Jesus. Let me no longer be 'found wanting,' when weighed in the balances of the sanctuary, lest I be found wanting in the scales of judgment." - CHS


No comments: