As a lily in my Father's vast pond, I will reflect on HIS beautiful and solid Word that keeps me afloat!!

Precious gift of God's Word,
be encouraged by IT daily ~ breathe it, soak it in, and most of all LIVE IT!
The true test of Character is what you do and say when NO ONE is watching you!
(Because in truth ... the most important person always is!)



Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another Welcome Back ~

Pin It

~ WOW! It has truly been a looooong time since I have even opened this page up ... mainly due to some serious issues that I was not letting the Lord deal with .... note to self, never interrupt the Holy of Holies while HE is working, you can NOT help God!

I am so very thankful that God is patient and that HE revealed that to me and that I am now able to let HIM guide me and take care of all my needs. No matter what those needs are.

Isn't it amazing how strong we humans feel the need to defend ourselves when over and over and over again we read in scripture that the Lord is our defense - AMEN!

I pray I no longer fall into that decieving trap by satan that "I" need to defend myself, I DON'T, the great I AM does that for me and I will "be still" and know that HE is God!

The Lord has revealed so many things to me in that last couple of years and here in the last few months as well.
I now see in my life things, circumstances, and most importantly ... individuals for who and what they are, and I am grateful. I will pray for them and my circumstances that is all I can do.

Thank you Jesus for opening my eyes yet again!!

With the Lord's help I will resume our daily post, some verses, some videos but always something to learn and grow in Word of God!
May You, Lord, have all the honor, praise and glory! ~

No comments: