As a lily in my Father's vast pond, I will reflect on HIS beautiful and solid Word that keeps me afloat!!

Precious gift of God's Word,
be encouraged by IT daily ~ breathe it, soak it in, and most of all LIVE IT!
The true test of Character is what you do and say when NO ONE is watching you!
(Because in truth ... the most important person always is!)



Sunday, May 25, 2008

Reflection Verse ....

Pin It

~**Mark 11:22-24 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.**~


Reflect on this Scripture .....

No comments: