As a lily in my Father's vast pond, I will reflect on HIS beautiful and solid Word that keeps me afloat!!

Precious gift of God's Word,
be encouraged by IT daily ~ breathe it, soak it in, and most of all LIVE IT!
The true test of Character is what you do and say when NO ONE is watching you!
(Because in truth ... the most important person always is!)



Friday, February 1, 2008

We are back (Lord willing it!)

Pin It

I just wanted to apologize to all our faithful readers.
We have all had the flu for the past two weeks and boy was it WICKED!!

I still have a bit, but am at the tail end of it.
We will resume the "Reflection Verses" and Devotions on Monday 2/4/2008.


Again our apologies for not being around.
The Lord has most certainly been with us and we are very thankful and grateful for the Lord's help thus far.


May the Lord bless you all.

No comments: