As a lily in my Father's vast pond, I will reflect on HIS beautiful and solid Word that keeps me afloat!!

Precious gift of God's Word,
be encouraged by IT daily ~ breathe it, soak it in, and most of all LIVE IT!
The true test of Character is what you do and say when NO ONE is watching you!
(Because in truth ... the most important person always is!)



Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Reflection Verse

Pin It

One of my favorites!

~Romans 8:37-39 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.~


Put some EXTRA reflection on this Scripture ...

No comments: